Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Wednesday 1 January 2014

January's to-do list

The beginning of a new year, I feel I should have more than just my usual monthly wish list. But I'm in a strange position to be starting the new year, and my new year should really be starting in February, so any life changes and resolutions will be put on hold till then... But for this month:

1. Lots of GaudĂ­ and tapas during a weekend in Barcelona (time to get my University Spanish back up to scratch)
2. Meringues at home, now I finally can with my new KitchenAid (thank you Father Christmas!)
3. A short stay in Bristol
4. Using the ever long, dark nights to stay in and read
5. Fresh air and lots of snow to start the new year skiing in Chamonix
6. Finish Borgen series 1 (yes, I know I'm behind, but I have caught on, finally)

Happy new year to you all! I hope 2014 brings happiness and love and smiles

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg