Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

Everyone needs a cookie as big as their face every now and again. And this week has been that time. 


I could easily get through several of these in a day. I'd like to claim that I don't. But, that would be a lie. I am eating yet another one now as I type.  

Lily Vanilli's recipe achieves that perfect balance between the too soft and dubiously chewy of the ever-lasting supermarket chunk-filled cookies, and the too cooked, too crisp version, the tendency of the home-baked. 


Sprinkled with a few flakes of sea salt to obtain that oft-desired salty-sweet flavour and here are the cookies from heaven.

Recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg