Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Sunday 10 August 2014

David Lebovitz: Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Granola


This is another one of those recipes that I've had bookmarked for far too long. Maman and I had planned to make it one weekend at home, but we'd been rather over-ambitious with our planning and so that never happened. After an excess of eating on Friday, the thought of baking a cake seemed far too self-indulgent, and granola seemed like a much more balanced, healthy option. Even if it was going to be filled with chocolate chips, peanut butter and honey. I can keep telling myself that it's an acceptable breakfast. Don't you dare tell me I'm wrong.


David Lebovitz describes this as snacking material. The perfect thing to grab a handful of every time you come in close proximity of the kitchen. Sweet with a hint of saltiness, paired with some greek yoghurt, fruit, and a big cup of coffee, this made for a perfect Sunday morning breakfast. To be snacked on for the rest of the day.


The recipe can be found here. If I were you I'd add even more chocolate than is prescribed. And I don't think a splodge of nutella melted in would go amiss either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg