Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Sunday 9 November 2014

My New Roots: Grilled Pumpkin Bread with Honeycomb


Last Christmas, mama and I fell in love with Ottolenghi's banana bread, drizzled with tahini, with honeycomb crushed on top, and a pinch of sea salt sprinkled over the top.


So it put a huge smile on my face when I found this recipe in the newest Ottolenghi bible. The discovery of a play on this recipe with My New Roots' grilled pumpkin bread made this week ever more exciting.


The easiest loaf to put together late on a Saturday night so it can be grilled on a sleepy Sunday morning, before being covered in tahini, honey and a little bit of sea salt, eaten alongside a cup of tea with your favourite person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg