Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Thursday 30 April 2015

Top with Cinnamon: Ricotta Hotcakes with Honeycomb Butter


It's no secret that ricotta is a favourite ingredient in these parts. So it's really quite astounding how 79 days passed since Top with Cinnamon published her recipe for Ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter before they appeared on my plate on a Sunday morning. I mean, ricotta and honeycomb and butter - 3 of my most loved ingredients - why haven't I been eating these hotcakes for breakfast every day of my life?

This weekend I seized the free time that had been granted me and crawled out of bed, into the kitchen, to whip some honeycomb into some butter, and to splodge fluffy egg whites into ricotta pancake mix. B and I took our time munching our way through towers of them, only getting up when we needed to make one more cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg