Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Friday 28 August 2015

5 Things & 3 More


The craziness of the last few weeks has finally calmed down, and I've finally re-found the time to sit down, read, think, reflect, and write. So, here are 5 happy things from the last week:

1. Running a lap of Prospect Park.
2. Richard Estes exhibition at the Museum of Art and Design.
3. Quite and calm in Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
4. Ice in my coffee.
5. The wonderful floaty feeling after my first yoga class in a month.

3 of the best things I've read this week that I wanted to share with you all:

1. This woman spent 15 years on Death Row in Mississippi.
2. Italians used social media to build an actual, real community.
3. Rachel Roddy's words on cooking in Sicily have me aching to go back to that magical island.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg