Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Friday 3 June 2016

5 Things & 3 More


Sorry for the bizarrely long silence here over the last fortnight. I honestly don't know where the weeks went. We were running (far and fast - that took me out for a few days), I've been ill, working hard, and we haven't done anything interesting enough to share with y'all. But I promise I will make more of an effort, and won't neglect this space for so long from now on. Terrible blog-mother I am. Let's get back to our normal routine with my 5 happy moments from the last 5 days:

1. White wine in the sunshine
2. Work gifts for good work
3. Summer weekend planning
4. House of Cards (we needed a break from The West Wing)
5. Apple fritters

...and 3 things to read from around the internet:

1. Zadie Smith's short story Two Men Arrive in a Village.
2. Something I wrote about a day in the life of my ever impressive old boss, Bonnie at Miso Tasty.
3. Ruth Reichl's elegantly understated words on this summertime raspberry tart.

Have a wonderful weekend. Don't be too sad that it's only two days.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg