Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Wednesday 8 February 2017

LDN-NYC


Those of you who have been reading for a while, and those of you who know me for in person, are well aware of the fact that I'm not a native New Yorker. I moved here from London 18 months ago. While I was back in London over the summer, C & I were having a desperately overdue catch-up.  Over (one too many) cocktails at 69 Colebrooke Row, work rants were aired, life highs and lows caught up on, and a decision was made about what would make our lives better: working together. And so LDN-NYC was born.

Every week we'll share our favorite bits and pieces from London and New York, from our favorite brunch hang-outs, an upcoming exhibition you absolutely must not miss, to the cult new yoga class you have to take. Obviously C is covering the London side of the world, and I'm doing NYC. We'd love, love, love it if you could head over there and check it out (and do give us a follow on Instagram too)!

If you have anything you'd love us to cover, any thoughts on what you think we're missing, or if you want to introduce us to our new most-loved cocktail bar, do just drop me a line!

Happy reading!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg